[ROMANTIC] Happy Diwali Wishes for Lovers | Diwali Wishes 2017 for Couples

On this Diwali Festival period, do not miss to convey your heartwarming Love Sms to your beloved by our lovely collection of Romantic Happy Diwali Wishes For Lover 2017. On this Diwali if you will be celebrating the festival with full-on excitement and cheers, just don't forget to communicate your sweet Diwali Love Wishes to your girlfriend, boyfriend, hubby, wife, fiance, fiancee etc.. It is the way, you will be making your loved ones feel loved, cared and joyful. Thus, to add more fun and happiness in the festival of Diwali, we're here with the loving collection of Happy Diwali Messages for Lovers with Diwali Celebration Images of lovely couple, Here you'll receive romantic Deepavali Wishes in English, Diwali Love Quotes for Greeting Cards, Miss You Diwali Msg for Lover etc.. Wish You Happy Diwali and Safe Diwali.

Diwali Wishes for Lovers | Happy Diwali Wishes for Him and Her



I’m yours and you’re mine,
look at the beautiful diyas shine,
I want you to be forever in my life,
Happy Diwali my lovely wife! Happy Diwali Wishes for Her

Everyday with you is like Diwali,
So let us promise to stay like this forever.
Happy Diwali My Dear!


A matchstick glows for a few seconds,
A candle glows for a few hours,
A sun glows for a day..
I wish u glow forever & ever & ever..!!
Happy Deepavali My Love
 

To dear girlfriend, this text carries
Happy and prosperous Diwali wishes for you.
Let this festival of lights bring in success
In your life and work to prosper always.
I Love You So Much

Happy Diwali Romantic Wishes for Lovers
Happy Diwali Romantic Wishes for Lovers


Happy Diwali Wishes Messages for Girlfriend 2017


For my lovely girlfriend,
Wishing you a happy and prosperous Diwali.
Let this Diwali be a bright one for you
With love and prosperity in your life always.
Happy Diwali Sweetheart
 

Dearest girlfriend,
I wish you a happy Diwali with love.
I also send firecrackers and look forward to
Celebrating the festival together in the evening.
Happy Diwali 2017
 

Memories of moments celebrated together…….
Moments that have been attached in my heart, forever…….
Make me Miss You, even more, this Diwali.
Hope this Diwali brings in Good Fortune & Happiness for you!
Miss You So Much!


Romantic Happy Diwali 2017 Wishes for Husband


To my prince who protects me
And loves me through it all.
Your princess is here to wish
You a very special DIWALI!
Happy Diwali Honey

To my sweet boyfriend,
Happy Diwali wishes to you.
I hope you are enjoying the festival
Well by lighting fireworks and would
Join you in the celebration tomorrow.
Happy Deepavali My Love
 
Happy Diwali Lovely Messages 2017
You have no idea how much l like you,
How much you make me smile,
How much l love talking to you,
Or how much l wish you were here!
I wish you were able to brighten
My festivities on this festival of lights!

Happy Diwali Wishes for Husband | Diwali Greetings for Husband


You can buy diamonds, gold, silver,
Or any other riches in the world.
But the Diwali wishes from my heart
Cannot be found anywhere on earth.
Happy Deepavali 2017 

For my good husband,
Wishing you a happy and prosperous Diwali.
I send fireworks for you to lit and
Spread light in all our lives.
I Love U Sweetheart
 

Dear husband,
I send happy Diwali wishes for you with love.
I also send beautiful gifts for the celebration
Of the festival together with you in the evening.
Wish You Happy Diwali My Love
 
 Happy Diwali GIF Images for Lovers, Couples, Him and Her
To dear Husband,
This text carries lovely Diwali wishes for you.
Let this Diwali be the best of yours and
Bring in much success and prosperity in your life.


So, these are some of the best Happy Diwali Wishes for Lovers and the couples. I hope you'll find these Happy Deepavali Wishes for Him and Her interesting and share them with your loving partner wishing him the Happy Diwali 2017.